Monday, July 14, 2008

Wild is the Wind


A comfortable weekend, like nothing changed. I seek nothing as you seek my nothingness. A shadowed memory never erased, simply adieu. No darken cloud, but a gentle breeze leaving the scene. Uncanny connections, longing springs derelict emotions. No amends, just a bend.

I stand bored swallowing clouds, as i watch your wind dancing around figments of lustful ventures. Patiently waiting, unperturbed i seek new ground, testing new waters & watching sharks. Essence of overcoming, completion to my journey and stage. A new breath takes hold, my soul breathes - providence.

I walk away, calm - collected. But i stop dead in my tracks, my sprint to my oblivion halted, by a tug. A cool breeze slips by, quizzical. My adoration for the profound astonishment admonished. The wind plays with me.

Growing in strength she sweeps me forth & shows me - Sky. For it is not above me, but between us. The wind kisses my cheek, embracing & engulfing softly. As it fades into me.

Wild is the Wind
Love Begins

No comments: