
An Attempt:
So i have nothing, absolutely nothing left to contemplate, to resolve and to fear.
I have Nothing... (whatever that means)
An introduction:
A miserable feeling one gets, when one feels one is not enough.
I understand my mis-conception of a "need". It fucked it up.
I Need! = I'm Fucked up!
Like an effigy, sucked into a vortex mounting an encapsulation of my imagination.
I don't understand what is happening, I don't understand the point of it all.
My pounding mass of what doctors call, "my heart" is feeling heavy. Heavy to the point of my survival "meme" is fluctuating between numbness or fury.
What Went Wrong?
The self loathing 3 "W's"
I'm avoiding my worth or is it my worthlessness; as i feel nothingness emotionally, but with a heavy-"cardiacus". Bewildered and astonished at my predicament.
Superfluous, Enchanted and Naive.
The Conclusion:
She might actually leave me.....
Realization:
I might be back to where i started. To focus on the "Now" where my true power is. A habit which I am coerced back by GOD/Universe to my center, my essence.
I become = no need to Need.
I am = Creation not reaction.
Funny how a little writing helps, i am clear now.
I am to just Be, to just create.
Que Sara Sara, what ever will be will be, the future's not ours to see.
Next course of Action:
To breathe.
Dennet
The Spiral Inquirer.
Leave a comment please, i would like to know your thoughts, opinions, judgments.
One in the same.

2 comments:
looks like everybody is having something with their partners huh. kiss.
Ah... How right you are.
The amazing world of love, pain and joy.
"Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent."
Friedrich Nietzsche.
Post a Comment