Dennet's Life in General
An peak into my reality. Your most welcome to connect and participate.
An Invitation
Dennet
The Spiral Inquirer.
"Leave a comment please, i would like to know your thoughts, opinions, judgments."
One in the same.
About Me
Dennet
Without You Who Am I?
View my complete profile
An Image of Me
For those who are curious.
EnoughTalk.org - Discussion Group (check it out)
EnoughTalk
Visit this group
What's the Time?
Quotes That Matter
I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole. ~ Malcom X
Labels
Activism
Aquarius
Band Reviews
expressions
Feelings
Inspiration's I recieved
Journey
Memories
Movies
Music
My Fabric
Odes
opinions
Poems
Promise
Quotes
Reflections
Relationships
The Greats I Learn From
Thoughts
Who Am I?
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(14)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(45)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(9)
Smoke Screen - Odyssey
Hapless
Missed?
An Ending Journey
A Symphony Loves
An email I recieved about a Boy named Shay.
Alone Time
Urgency vs Uncertainty.
Perfectly Still and Content
►
March
(20)
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Hapless
"I like her because she smiles at me and means it."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment