I sit here in my office, alone yet perfectly still and content.
My mind wonders to my past.
All the faces, all the laughs
All the mazes, all that was tough
The wonderment of my choices
how it makes all the sense now
And a sigh ensues
The music sweeps me to a place i have forgotten
To the space i used to sit silently
A distant memory of a darken room
The adolescence at home of me in my past years
There i sit alone yet perfectly still and content
My mind wonders to my past
And a sigh ensues
I am overwhelmed, a gentle vibration comes and he speaks.
Intently I can only hear and understand
A gentle wing holds me close
A whisper, floats to my senses
In this moment I die again
As I am born in the next
Only memories i hold, a sum of memories in which i am mold
Herein my end, alone yet perfectly still and content
My mind wonders to my past.
And the last sigh ensues
My mind wonders to my past.
All the faces, all the laughs
All the mazes, all that was tough
The wonderment of my choices
how it makes all the sense now
And a sigh ensues
The music sweeps me to a place i have forgotten
To the space i used to sit silently
A distant memory of a darken room
The adolescence at home of me in my past years
There i sit alone yet perfectly still and content
My mind wonders to my past
And a sigh ensues
I am overwhelmed, a gentle vibration comes and he speaks.
Intently I can only hear and understand
A gentle wing holds me close
A whisper, floats to my senses
In this moment I die again
As I am born in the next
Only memories i hold, a sum of memories in which i am mold
Herein my end, alone yet perfectly still and content
My mind wonders to my past.
And the last sigh ensues

No comments:
Post a Comment