
A sensation brews from the unexpected.
A new confusion seeks new solace.
Subtle, my mind takes over.
A fretful guile.
Mechanized chartered suffusion.
Flow me sidewinder, Make me see, bring me to my knees. I am humble yet proud. To what is an extent to wonder - why and whom? Shall i proceed to my doom, a shattered nuance much benign? Callously i hope for less, to gain more. As quantity burdens me to retrospect with cloudless alien desires.
I want to... I want to be someone... I want to be someone's no one.
Shill, a tardy truth i hope to guild. Chained and Masochist, knowledge in misunderstanding? Joyously sharpened, these keys show me nothing new, just the same opposite of the same. Nativity of skin to flesh, akin hedonistic i swallow clouds.
The stick burns with sonic vibrations echoing reverie. I hunger for foolish epiphany, which escapes me as i am moved. Strange unknowns. When one 8 becomes two zeros....
Challenge me.
Killjoy.
Sunshine.
Surface.
Muddled.
Power.
Perfecting.
Nothing.
Shallow.
Focus.
Chance.
In.
Whole.
Deeper.
Ready....
Set....
Stop...

No comments:
Post a Comment