Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Y


A new rhythm emerges. It's lyrics speak close to who i am.

"I am not ashame of who I am today."

A single insight, perpetuated by guilt, stems from a moralistic judgment, somehow taken off tangent. No harm, no foul as they say. My agenda for today is the same as it has been for awhile, to step up and create the reality i want for myself. No easy task, but a grand vision nonetheless.

I stop and look, i find and i see, i breathe and i move, as i sit here and ponder an existence profound. I'm ready for the rivers to wash over me. I awake, knowing where i'm going, knowing what i have to do. No incessant hurry, no magical fuel, just a love for my people, a step a day i journey to my oblivion.

A life unified by the mind, body and spirit; the trinity of discipline impeccability i reach but do not touch. My dreams seemingly unattainable at this moment, i hunger for the need of not needing. An abundant truth scarce in nature, i bring my all.

Trusting a divine who has stop speaking cryptically, but with new urging, sending me forward to sights unseen, to realms of disproportionate frailty and a luster of passions sent by friends indeed. Spurred onwards to the now, i value my insanity, my courage under fire. Solid soliloquies of agape and eros, bemuse my heart.

Till all is done, my rest will have to wait.
As i come around.

No comments: