Muffled silence.
"Oh Well. Oh well, Apparently nothing... apparently nothing at all."
Today i let it all go...
The pain, the deceit and the confusion....
.....
It still hurts deep though.
Its now my time to heal.
___________________________________________________________________
Lyrics from an old christian song i grew up with.
Skillet - Saturn
I ask him
When will I
Be free he
Said I am Asking him
When will I Change he said
No matter now No matter now
Saturn has a ring around it
You can never see it with your eyes
Saturn has a ring around it
Many moons know this to be true
You ask him
How can you
Be real he
Said you'll be
Knowing him
How you do
Now he says
Rest in this Rest in this
Saturn has a ring around it
You can never see it with your eyes
Saturn has a ring around it
Many moons know this to be true
Heaven has a ring around it The angels sing a song over you Heaven has a ring around you If you don't see it know that it's true ____________________________________________________________________
I see that there is nothing to change, nothing to force, to move, to really heal.
She has left me for good.
And thats that.
So now, its just me and me alone.
I've been through much worse, and with scars i still carry.
This has left me with lessons and growth which will has already made me stronger.
The journey about loving someone else with utmost intensity, letting down all guards and needs.
Just being with someone just to be with that someone, no agendas. no expectations, just an opportunity to give of myself and explore who i am.
All of which brings me back to where i started, this time much more equipped and wiser.
I thank and appreciate the gift that was given, my life is much clearer now.
So i guess,
I'll leave it as that, and give you the pleasure of reading my favorite quote.
"Content yourself with being a lover of wisdom, a seeker of the truth. Return and return again to what is essential and worthy.”
Epictetus

1 comment:
Healing is indeed a difficult process, and I admire you for recognising and accepting the wound which I find, an unplausible feat to accomplish. You know what, I like looking into your eyes. When I look, I desperately try to send messages across, and somehow or the other, I know you're nodding inside. You know.
Post a Comment