Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Feelings


Describable?

May not be so easy.
I am not such a open book, as i am not a book.
A quandary of non-sophistication from my in-articulation in the place where i most reside.

I feel bemused, uncertain and falsified, but with an intense ache in my heart. A failsafe of hidden needs. Untouched and rusty, it starts to overwhelm me.
It is said that an Aquarius; is cold and unemotional, aloof but never stupefied.

As i have mentioned, my heart aches....
Simply put. I am human.

*sigh*

Listen to "Colorblind"
by Counting Crows.
( Click My Music Box )

Heartfelt, I stand clueless.

Dennet...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone is a closed book at any given point in time. I doubt any one of us here, or in the world, at that matter is a open book to its spine.

Where do you go from here? Reaching back with your hand extended to trudge things through forward or to brush the dust off your shoulders and brace forward?

Or just hu yourself and seek solace and comfort, rooted to the ground as what I am doing now.