
I wrote this is my little notebook, after digging a trench in someones backyard in the cold rain of Seattle. Tired and Freezing, i spent the rest of the afternoon, reading M.L King Jr.
Once done, i was overcame by inexplicable sadness and i sat in silence, hands covering face, water dripping from my eyes and with a small ambiguous solace in my heart. I started writing.
My words, two years ago;
"Ever since the day I finished reading the late M.L.King Jr,
I choose to dedicate my life in improving humanity through knowledge and heartfelt virtue.
To bring about the vision of the world in it's glorious giving and sharing; of the world's resources in a competent and responsible way.
To create society's fundamental values in bringing out true humanity and beauty."
"The evil that man do lives after them"

1 comment:
We all have our little notebooks. I still have mine in my closet. It remains there till now. I have closed that little notebook, after notebook, after notebook.
I do not like opening them again.
Post a Comment