Monday, April 14, 2008

An Ending Journey


A loss seems to be a gain sometimes. No poems here and now just honest truth.
My time to just bare it all. A shock and rude awakening that always seem to plague my life. Always when I'm climbing and striving, a moment changes my path instantaneously.
I remember a poem which i wrote when i was 15.
A phrase that stands out in my memory.

"God you give me strength, just to have me fall, so that i will have strength to fall again."

This time round, God, she interferes with my progress. A behemoth decision for a little waywardness, can only happen for divine reasons. But I'm quick to open my crown and see what it means and what impact it has. A sadness of an idea which made so much sense. It's amazing how a moment changes everything.

What i used to love, is left behind and this chapter is closing, however it is not fully shut as yet, but its almost there. And i am loving every single moment. My awakening is unfolding before my eyes. My journey of this foundation is almost at its end. The new journey of exploring who I am is about to begin and it will be intense, beautiful and sublime.

I just need to be patient with who i am. And let it flow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can a journey end when it has not even begun? You are greatly missed.